Bridge Investment Group is a leading privately held real estate investment and property management firm with more than $15 billion in assets under management. Bridge pursues investment opportunities in targeted real estate sectors that offer attractive returns, including current income and capital appreciation. Its real estate activities encompass the acquisition, financing, property management, optimization and disposition of real assets and CRE-backed fixed income securities. The company operates in five targeted verticals: multifamily, office, senior housing, opportunity zone investments and CRE-backed fixed income. Additionally, it has specialized investment teams focused on each of these areas to generate above-market returns for its investors.
At Bridge, we are well-regarded for high integrity and a collaborative leadership culture that rewards both individual thinking and team decision-making. Our leaders are seasoned professionals who bring vast experience to the company and incorporate a high level of excellence in their work. Additionally, Our leaders value career development and take seriously the role they play in developing next generation leaders.
Given our horizontal scope and vertical integration, Bridge professionals are empowered to work across functional teams. As a result, they are deeply specialized and highly versatile with a clear understanding of how their roles fit into a broader context. Bridge professionals embody accountability and seek to deliver high-quality results through creativity and innovation.
What you will be doing...
As an Information Technology Analyst you will assist the corporate and property (offsite) staff and satellite offices located nationally with technical support of desktop computers, applications, and related technology. Support includes specification, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems. Support includes fault diagnosis and resolution of Microsoft Windows desktops, Microsoft Office, networking components, printers and other peripherals. Additional duties include:
• Provide front end support for PC's and associated peripherals for Bridge properties located nationally
• Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of peripherals, operating systems, and appropriate software
• Answer users' inquiries regarding computer software and hardware operation to resolve problems
• Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium
• Configure software to connect to Internet application servers
• Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in end-user computer systems
• Minimum 3 years’ experience of IT support experience
• Minimum 2 years’ experience supporting large onsite team as well as remote users with minimal supervision
• Minimum 2 years’ experience on boarding IT needs for new employees
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business, or related field or equivalent experience
• High proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Office, Ethernet and wireless networking, hardware and software setup, and problem resolution
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing service request
• Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet end-user needs
• Ability to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications
• Superior organization skills, attention to detail, and appropriate motivation
• Experience with hardware and software issues
• Proficiency in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients and Web Browsers
• Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and presentation skills