Bridge Commercial Real Estate “BCRE” provides commercial office brokerage services, property management, leasing, and construction services for their clients as well as the Bridge Office Funds. BCRE is an affiliate of Bridge Investment Group, a leading privately held real estate investment and property management firm with over $13 billion in assets under management. Bridge pursues investment opportunities in targeted real estate sectors that offer attractive returns including current income and capital appreciation. Its real estate activities encompass the acquisition, financing, property management, optimization and disposition of real assets and CRE-backed fixed income securities. The Company operates in five targeted verticals; multifamily, office, seniors housing, opportunity zone investments and CRE-backed fixed income, and has specialized investment teams focused on each of these areas to generate above-market returns for its investors.
Bridge Culture We are well-regarded for a high integrity and collaborative leadership culture that rewards both individual thinking and team decision-making. Our leadership are seasoned professionals who bring their vast experience and high standards of excellence to their work.
Given our horizontal scope and vertical integration, Bridge professionals are empowered to work across functional teams. As a result, they are deeply specialized and highly versatile with a clear understanding of how their roles fit into a broader context.
Our leaders’ value career development and take seriously the role they play in developing next generation leaders. Bridge professionals embody accountability and seek to deliver high-quality results through creativity and innovation.
The Property Accounting Team is responsible for the accounting and financial reporting for assets owned by Bridge, as well as third-party clients. This responsibility covers the entire accounting cycle, from preparation of budgets, to monthly and quarterly reporting, to completion of tenant CAM reconciliations. The Property Accounting Team works closely with other departments in order to produce reporting results. These departments include property management, asset management, and the tax department.
The Accounting Clerk preforms a variety of general accounting support tasks. This position works individually and as part of a team. The Accounting Clerk should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, take ownership, be adaptable and understand the importance of hitting deadlines.
Expectations for the role
• Processing all incoming checks, electronic payments in accordance with internal financial policies and procedures
• Filing all deposits and records of AR actions in an accurate and timely fashion
• Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
• Support property accountants for any AR occurrences that arise such as, verifying transactions, recording deposits, etc.
• Performing due diligence research when investigating payment inquiries from property managers
• Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
• Hitting personal and team deadlines
• Occasionally training new property managers on Payscan
Qualifications and Competencies
• 1-3 years of experience in AR or AP
• Intermediate Computer Skills (internet, email, word processing, formatting, fundamental software concepts, spreadsheets and databases
• Entry-level problem-solving skills
• Background in AR or AP, basic understanding of accounting procedures
• Adaptability and readiness to learn
• Detail oriented, organized, and prepared to always meet deadlines
• Knowledge of commercial real estate accounting is a plus
• Customer service skills